Missed my Sketchnote Layout Live Workshop in November?
Now you can pre-order the full recording for December 1, 2022 release w/ discount code LAYOUT10 for 10% off!
In this workshop video recording I share my approach and think about sketchnote layouts: what they are, how they work, then I deconstruct 3 sketchnote layouts in detail.
Watch as I take what I’ve learned from one of the deconstructed layouts to show you how I build thumbnails for reference and them demonstrate how I create pencil guides to structure some of my sketchnotes when I want to use a certain layout style.
My goal with this workshop is to reveal my approach and thinking, so you can take ideas from the workshop and apply them in your own sketchnotes.
- Black gel or felt tipped pen
- Color gel or felt tipped pen (your choice)
- 9 x 12 tracing paper pad
- Printouts of reference PDF (link above)
- Loose printer paper or your sketchbook to take notes
- Printed reference PDF printed out (provide with the video sale)