In December 2020, at the height of the pandemic, I ran a live, online workshop teaching my approach to lettering for sketchnoters. I had a blast sharing and I was honored to teach 200+ students that day in December!
Now, I’m back to teach a NEW live workshop sharing my approach to layout in sketchnotes, designed for sketchnoters.
Why layout? Because I’ve heard over and over that sketchnoters struggle with layouts every time they sketchnote.
- Which layout is the best one to use and when?
- How do I deal with too little or too much space?
- Why do some layouts work and others don’t?
- How can I improve my sketchnote layout skills?
To answer these questions, I’m offering a NEW, 2-hour, live, online workshop on November 5th from 12-2pm US Central, called The Sketchnote Layout Live Workshop!
Grab your ticket today for just $40: rohdesign.com/layout
This workshop is designed for beginners through advanced sketchnoters. It includes a full video recording to watch again or as insurance if you miss the live event.
My teaching includes:
- Sharing the basic principles of how layouts work
- Reviewing 7 common sketchnote layouts and where and why they work best (with samples)
- A deep dive into Mike's top 3, go-to layout templates and when to use them
- A live deconstruction of effective sketchnote layouts, sharing why these layouts work and how to apply their layout principles so you can create your own custom sketchnote layouts from your learnings
- Live Q&A after the session to ask your questions
- A full video recording of the session